We have a great Warehouse Manager available that starts immediately. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Compile and maintain prompt and accurate records and logs.
- Inspect production areas and ensure workers are following repack procedures to ensure quality control, consistency, and safety
- Plan, organize, and manage production to ensure customer, management, and regulatory specifications and expectations are met
- Direct the overall cleaning and sanitation of the building and its equipment.
- Process and assist in mock and actual product recalls as directed
- Ensure compliance with food safety labeling and traceability regulations, including proper identification of product with lot numbers
- Assist with proper loading/unloading of product on trailers
- Liaison to coordinate and communicate warehouse crew activities with other company departments
- Investigate, verify and resolve warehouse worker complaints and issues
- Aid with opening/closing premises as requested
- Think creatively for ways to minimize costs and maximize efficiency
- Other duties or job description changes as requested by management
- Supervise and coordinate the daily activities of warehouse workers.
- Schedule and oversee warehouse workers assignments, hours, shifts, breaks, training, and activities.
- Perform applicable human resources functions.
- Determine staffing levels and control the acquisition, placement, and evaluation of temporary production workers
- Oversee all aspects of warehouse fulfillment of orders efficiently, timely, and safely, especially as respects production/packing lines
- Knowledge and compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations for the safety of people and product.
- Forklift experience would be a plus.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and thorough documentation
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills and use of Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be very dependable.
Salary: $15 + an hr, DOE
Hours: M-S, 7:30am- until work is complete.
Only applicants who meet all the requirements will be considered.
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com