Must have strong Excel computer skills. Perform administrative functions assigned to the warehouse operation. Assist warehouse management to coordinate activities necessary to meet the desired level of performance.
- Print EDI, carton and item labels for orders required.
- Request for routing in accordance with customer/vendor specific compliance.
- Schedule pick-ups and procure shipment quotes upon request or as needed.
- Confirm and invoice orders.
- Query handling.
- Arrange and maintain all routing information.
- Key locations, zero sheets and weights and measures.
- Audit small package invoices and confirm orders.
- Work closely with the EDI coordinator regarding the shipment of orders.
- Maintain receiving log.
- Coordinate with customer service and shipping department to ensure compliance.
- Review shipping documents daily and perform invoicing per company's instruction.
- Audit domestic freight bills to ensure the accuracy of freight both in expenses and in charges to customers.
- Assist warehouse in performing data entry related to location maintenance.
- Manage and perform administrative functions as assigned by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary: $15-$17/hr DOE, Benefits offered
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted .
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org