Warehouse Admin/Shipping Associate
A growing company in Memphis has a temp-to-hire opening for an experienced Warehouse Administrative Assistant/Shipping Associate.
- Must have Routing Guide experience
- Must have Bills of Lading experience
- Must have strong Word and Excel skills. Candidates will be tested in both.
- Must have great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability in comprehending complex business processes and system designs.
- Should have the ability to act personable and professional on the phone with customers.
- Be able to perform large volume of data entry.
- Occasionally lift and move up to 25 lbs.
- Create Bills of Lading, packing slips, etc.
- Audit domestic freight bills to ensure the accuracy of freight both in expenses and in charges to customers
- Maintain and follow all Routing Guides for customers
- Request for routing in accordance with customer/vendor specific compliance, schedule pick-ups and procure shipment quotes upon request or as needed
- Route orders for buyers before order deadlines approach
- Arrange and maintain all routing information
- Confirm and invoice orders.
- Key locations, zero sheets and weights and measures.
- Print EDI, carton and item labels for orders required.
- Coordinate with customer service and shipping department to ensure compliance.
- Review shipping documents daily and perform invoicing per company's instruction.
- Work closely with the EDI coordinator regarding the shipment of orders.
- Audit small package invoices and confirm orders.
Salary: $15-$17 an hour DOE, Benefits Offered
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted