Licensed Insurance Agent
We have an immediate opening for a licensed insurance agent for a fortune 100 company.
- Sell Auto, Home, Life, Commercial and other insurance products to individuals and businesses using consultative selling techniques.
- Establishing a customer base through prospecting and by using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within agency guidelines.
- Property & Casualty, Life & Health licensed.
- Experience in sales or client service environment preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills – oral, written and group.
- Demonstrated persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers.
- Organizational and effective Time Management skills.
- Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Salary: $12-$13 an hour DOE
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted.
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume as a Word document to email@example.com. Please list the position(s) you are applying for in the subject line of your email.