Customer Service Representative
A company in Hernando has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative. This is a temp to hire opportunity that offers great benefits.
- Provide product and service information
- Process customer orders
- Answer product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Opens and maintains customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolves product or service issues
- Prepare product quotes for customers
- Submit artwork for proofs to be created
- Process customer orders and artwork requests
- Place orders with suppliers
- Pack orders as needed
- Complies at all times with the Standards, policies and Code of Business
- Conduct and Ethics set out in the Bookseller Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be extremely dependable.
- Must be energetic.
- High school diploma
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different personalities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows 10
- Background with using QuickBooks
- Must be detailed and service oriented.
- Must have good Word and Excel skills and be very organized.
- Must have strong data entry skills.
Salary: $15-$16/hr DOE, Great benefits offered
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted.
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com