Customer Service/ Planner
A company in Memphis is seeking an experienced, motivated Customer Service/ Planner to join our growing team.
- Must have transportation or trucking background.
- Strong people skills
- Basic computer skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong ability to communicate in a timely manner
- Negotiate w/brokers
- Fast paced multi-tasking
- Problem solving/conflict resolution
- Data entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook, McLeod
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- The customer Service/Planner must have a minimum of 1 year in truckload geographic management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Direct interaction with all day-to-day Driver Manager Activities.
- Ensuring on-time service for our customers and maximizing utilization of our equipment in a fast pace environment is a must.
- Additional duties as necessary
**Company offers great benefits package including 401k, health insurance, and paid vacation and holiday pay.”*
Salary: $40k-$48K DOE
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 – 5