Customer Service Representative (Temporary)
A large company in Bartlett is looking for a Customer Service Representative for a temporary project through July.
- Speak in depth with customers and take orders over the phone
- Inform customers of changes and answer general information questions
- Perform basic clerical responsibilities: filing, typing documents, etc.
- At least one year of customer service experience required.
- Must have strong communication and grammar skills.
- Must have intermediate skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working in a call center is preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and have a stable work history.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30a.m. – 5:00 p.m or 9:00a.m.-6:00p.m. hours will vary