A company in Memphis has a temp-to-hire opening for an experienced Credit Manager.
- Responsible for analyzing credit and financial reports to determine risk involved in extending credit.
- Scrutinizes financial data such as market share, income growth, and management quality to decide if deserving of a credit line.
- Compile reports regarding finance and credit data.
- Manage files and records and other office procedure.
- Complete credit applications, including credit analyses and summaries of credit requests.
- Review files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Reconcile customer statements/billings.
- Minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
- Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Experience in commercial credit preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Windows
- Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to compute percentages.
- Analytical skills.
- Two to three years of experience in credit or customer service required.
Salary: $60k-$65k/yr DOE, Benefits offered
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted.
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org