Building Maintenance Technician
A company in Memphis has an immediate opening for a temp-to-hire Building Maintenance Technician .
- Evaluate, repair and maintain plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems in the building
- Communicate with facilities management about any work that requires outside expert assistance
- Receive and respond to tenant reports of mechanical or maintenance issues on their premises
- Work with tools and supplies necessary to complete projects
- Maintain corporate safety procedures at all times and comply with access control regulations
- Evacuate building in the event of an emergency
- Maintain fire, carbon monoxide, smoke and other safety systems within the structure
- Calibrate instruments and tools required for job responsibilities
- Open and sort mail; route to appropriate parties; receive and check delivered parts.
- Maintain logs and schedules pertaining to keys issues and retuned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Office experience is required.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. CDL Class A
- Strong communication skills.
- 4+ years’ building maintenance experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as assigned
- Willingness to inspect and evaluate all mechanical aspects of the building
- Must have the ability to climb heights, lift up to 60 lbs. and climb onto ladder
- Must be very detailed.
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, M-F 1hr lunch,
Salary: $30k-$40k DOE, Great benefits offered.
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted .