An organization in Memphis has an immediate opening for an administrative assistant.
- Answer busy 3 line phone
- Assist with the scheduling of appointments and overall communications via email, telephone, etc.
- Set-up new systems for communicating and staying organized as needed.
- Support the special events (leadership meetings, retreats, parties, etc.) of each community by taking reservations and processing payments as necessary.
- Enter various room reservations on the electronic calendar.
- Generate reports as needed.
- Support the various communities by preparing Sunday school rooms with announcement sheets, visitor log, name tags, etc.
- Prepare monthly expense reports and reimbursements as needed.
- Prepare check requests for quarterly mission payments and submit to the finance office.
- Work with team members on mission trips by collecting fees and submitting check requests as needed for various trip-related payments.
- Processing applications for support and notifying applicants of support or conclusion of support.
- Assist the Global Outreach Committee with meeting preparations. Attendance at some meetings may be required.
- Perform basic clerical responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year receptionist experience.
- Must have experience in basic data entry and intermediate skills in Word and Excel.
- Must have good communication and grammar skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
Hours: M-Th 8-5, 32 hour week, Benefits based on 32 hour week.
Salary: $17.00-$17.50 an / hour
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted.