A firm in East Memphis has an immediate opening for an experienced administrative assistant.
- Maintain calendars and other time tables for matters to include scheduling/coordinating meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Manage daily time entry
- Filing, faxing, sending documents via PDF, email, etc.
- Other duties as required
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to readily adjust to changes in firm software and technologies.
- Strong research and coordination skills required as well as excellent grammar and proofreading and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills required. Required to type 60wpm.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and high pressured environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as administrative assistant.
- Strong organizational skills. Strong written and oral communications skills and must be able to convey her or his ideas in a manner that is convincing to others.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to partner effectively with other administrative areas in order to accomplish the firm’s goals.
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to meet the demands of the position.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8-5
Salary: $15 an hour depending on experience