Executive Administrative Assistant
A company in Memphis, TN has an opening for a temp-to-hire Executive Administrative Assistant. This is a position that will offer an outstanding opportunity for advancement and excellent benefits.
- Will be responsible for accounts payable using Quickbooks.
- Make copies, bind together client financial reports.
- Accounts Payable duties which include reviewing and verifying invoices, entering invoices in QuickBooks and Quicken, researching and resolving vendor discrepancies and maintaining electronic vendor files.
- Copy, tabulate and assemble quarterly client performance reports.
- Answer phones when receptionist is answering another line and staff the receptionist desk when receptionist is at lunch, on vacation or sick.
- Perform administrative duties for various members of management which may include making travel, meeting and event arrangements.
- Preparing and editing correspondence; edit and update various Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist in ordering, receiving and stocking of office supplies.
- Coordinate the repairs and maintenance of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, printers, etc.
- Manage conference room reservations and organize for meetings.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
- Must have strong phone skills; be articulate, friendly, and professional.
- Prefer a strong bookkeeping background.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as accounts payable clerk and administrative assistant.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Requires strong computer skills including QuickBooks, Quicken, Excel, Office and Outlook.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and multi-task.
Salary: $40k+ DOE, Excellent benefits and profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted .
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com