A company in south Memphis has an opening for an Administrative. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Will create invoices, handle billing, and make deposits.
- Must take notes.
- Matching the receiving paperwork with the purchase order and entering it into the system
- Answer Phone – Multiple Lines
- Assist customers when needed (with Invoices, Tracking Info, Scheduled Ship Dates)
- Check order acknowledgements against purchase orders for accuracy
- Pitch in wherever and whenever needed
- Familiarize yourself with the product (this is a must in order to learn the billing)
- Will type, file, and perform various administrative tasks as assigned.
- Must have good Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word and Excel.
- Must be strongly detail oriented and very organized—will be keeping track of serial numbers for all products.
- Must have knowledge of shipping and processed bills.
- Must be organized and neat.
- Must have previous AR and knowledge of AP
- Freight billing experience required. Bills of Lading): Customs Invoice & other required documentation
Hours: M-F 8-4:30 or 5
Salary: $13-$14/hr, DOE
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted.
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org