Accounts Payable Specialist
We are looking for a temp to hire Accounts Payable Specialist in Memphis.
- Must have great 10-key skills.
- Strong accounts payable skills are required. Testing will be administered.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all general accounting principles.
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Must possess a high level of business maturity and accountability.
- Must be detailed.
- Must be a team player and personable with clients and co-workers
- Must also have advanced Word and Excel skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Full cycle Accounts Payable functions.
- Manage day-to-day operations with minimal escalations ensuring all payments, invoice processing, and related accounts payable transactions are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct independent research to audit vendor accounts. Communicate with Vendors as required and resolve escalated items. Function as liaison to the Procurement department, resolving purchase order/invoice discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with payment terms and oversee resolution of vendor payment disputes; identify errors, resolve problems and implement procedural improvements.
- Ensure accuracy of coding, reconcile various expense accounts, track and update accrual and prepaid balances. Balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Print accounts payable reports and maintain accounts payable files.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Other duties assigned.
Candidates will be tested in A/P, Word and Excel
Salary: $16-$18 an hour, DOE, Benefits offered.
Hours: Monday – Friday,7:00am– 5:30pm
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted .
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com