A company in Memphis is looking for an Accountant.
- Will handle all the accounting procedures for the company as well as their major accounts (drawing specifically from their budgets).
- Challenge any discrepancies until issues are resolved.
- Coordinate services for flights and site transportation, lodgings, meetings, prices. Etc.
- Will handle all customer service issues, learn aviation terms.
- Responsible for handling high volume calls.
- Responsible for pulling all financials, including regular reports (quarterly and annual) for owners and CFO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be well versed in Quickbooks, Excel, and Word.
- Must have prior experience working with executives.
- Must possess strong accounting skills.
- Must be extremely customer service oriented.
- Must be very organized and professional.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Will be tested in Accounting, Excel and Word
Salary: $40k-$45k/year DOE, Benefits Offered
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Candidates with resumes that do not meet the exact requirements for this position will not be contacted.
To further explore this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org